1. Canceling Orders. Orders may be canceled as follows:
2. Shipping. Orders that will be shipped to the Customer may be canceled at any time before the shipping process has started. Canceling orders after the shipment has been initiated will require the customer to pay for the shipping fees and any transactional fees associated with the payment that is carried by the bank.
3. In-store Pickup. Orders for in-store pickup may be canceled at any time. Any items eligible for return that remain unclaimed for [# DAYS] days will be restocked, and a refund will be provided to the Customer. To cancel an order that will be shipped or picked up in-store, you can :
- Sign in to your online account
- Contact the retailer/merchant directly at email@example.com AND/OR +96176028189